Friday, May 29, 2009

May 18, 2008

Dear Family,
It was really good to hear from you today. I really enjoyed the phone call and it was nice to talk with everyone. That is too bad to hear about Louie, I hope he is still kicking when I get back. That is a funny story about Steve Fuller, sounds like something that would happen to him. I'm glad to hear that my card and letter made it in time for Your birthday Dad. I took that picture you need so I'm going to post it on photo bucket today.
This week went well for me. We had a baptism on Sunday, my companion baptised Lihle Sithole. We found him about 5 weeks ago and he is a very powerful guy. He will be able to go teaching with us and hopefully he will go on a mission in the next few years. My companion is leaving on thursday and I am so excited. This kid really has been getting on my nerves. I just can't wait till I get a new companion. I will find out who that is tomorrow night. They try to keep us missinonaries in areas for about six months, or four transfer cycles. I have been here for a month and a half, one transfer. I will probably be here for three more transfers. Today we are going into down town Durban to go to Victoria Street Market. There are a bunch of Indian shops there and you can bargain with them for a deal. I am looking to get some soccer jerseys. Well I hope everything goes well for you this week and I will here from you next Monday. I am looking forward to getting that package. Thanks for everything, talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment