Friday, May 15, 2009

April 6, 2008

Hey good to hear from everybody as always. I am really jealous of the trip you guys are taking but I will just have to do that later. The Grand Canyon hike sounds cool to. I really loved conference and it was awesome to participate in a solemn assembly. That is cool to hear about our Kaysville wrestling team. Prom sounds like it will be pretty silly. Things were good here, I can't type long because this there are power outages all the time so Its really annoying. This country is falling apart. Anyways my absolute favorite part of conference was when Elder Bednar said missionaries are full time teachers and members are full time finders, that was one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard uttered from that pulpit. I also really loved Holland's talk. He is a real baller. The whole thing was good though I watched all the sessions at the chapel in Richards bay, but I will try to send an e-mail with more info in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment