Friday, May 15, 2009

March 10, 2008

Its good to hear from all of you again. Sounds like things are going good around home. I can't believe that Dad is dropping money like that but it sounds good. I'm really excited to hear that you won your wrestling match Ryan, keep it up. Too bad you are not playing Rugby Spencer. Oh well, have fun working. I like to hear that Brayden is keeping things real, I support him. That is to bad to hear about Grandma Dorathy. Thanks so much for re-upping the home account I was able to buy some cool stuff in Durban and I will be sending it home in a package soon. We went to Durban for a Zone Conference, we have one every six weeks, which is the length of a transfer. Things are going good with my new comp. He is 23 years old and has been a member for 4 years. He's just a little guy maybe 5' 5" and only has to shave twice a week but he is a really good missionary. We get along fine and are working hard. I also spend as much time with Elder Parry and Elder Brown. I came out with Elder Parry and Elder Brown is my lifting partner. Its starting to get a little cooler so that is good, and I am really excited to watch general conference. I will watch it at Richards Bay chapel which is about 15 minutes from my boarding. Being a Branch Clerk is going good. I can only imagine what it would be like in a ward where the people have money. Its amazing how organized and efficient the Church funds work though and its really interesting. The Couples don't get transferred they normally stay in one place, so they will be here for two years. So that's what is going on here, thanks for everything. I will talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment