Tuesday, May 12, 2009

December 17, 2007

Hey family its good to hear from you again. Sometimes I forget that time moves on at home haha. First off I finally got my packages and it was great. I can't thank you guys enough. I already opened them and the CD player works great. I also really love the soccer socks. Sounds like things are going well at home. Say "hi" to brother bailey and TJ for me if you see them. I am sorry to hear about sister Shepherd. Congratulations Spence. I hope you and Brayden keep my old priest quorum in line. Sounds like Riley is up to his old tricks haha. I'm am honestly sorry about that whole situation. Ryan I saw the picture of the igloo and it looks great.
Well to answer a few of your questions the Zulus eat beef with butter nut squash, a weird form of coleslaw, rice, beetroot and some weird stuff called pop. This week has been acrazy week for me. We had our conference in Durban with the whole mission together which was great. the BIG 5 was able to reassemble and relive some of the MTC days. Elder Potter was also there and I was able to talk with him. I also got some really good soccer in. I have a lot of pictures that I will upload as soon as I m done writing this email. On Sunday we had our Richards Bay ward conference. It was really cool, our ward and its four units became 5 branches and we seperated ourselves from the Durban stake and became a district Presided by President Mann. Our stake president said that this is the only time in church history that he knew of that this has happened. Nseleni has a branch president now and we will organise the rest of the branch over the next few weeks. The holidays are pretty crazy over here but Christmas isn't anything like it is at home. The number you can call is my cell phone number, 027 83 281 5517. Call arount 7 am because that will be around 4 pm here. Thanks for the packages again. I will talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment