Tuesday, May 12, 2009

January 7, 2008

Dear Family,
Its good to hear from you again. I always look forward to hear what I'm not missing out on at home. I also really appreciate the campain info, I was pretty sick of politics when I left but South African politics make America's look like a formal dinner. Sounds like things are going good at home. The ward sounds nice and I'm glad to hear that Shelby's daughter is doing well. I also enjoy hearing about other missionaries. I do know Jeremy Pendleton, he played football when I was a junior and we lifted together a little bit. Reily's trip down to new york sounds really cool too. When I go home I think our family should go on a trip like that and see those Church history sites. I also want to go see Isreal sometime too. Thats a funny coinsidence, I taught priesthood out of The Teachings of Joseph Smith too, this Sunday. Jordan, I did take psychology and it depends on what teacher you have. I had Mrs. Olsen and I sat next to Gardner so it was pretty fun even though a lot of the stuff you learn in there is just false doctrine from Godless men. Anyways things here are going well. I am glad that the holidays are over because it will be a lot easier to do missionary work now that everyone is coming home and going back to school and work. Hopefully we will have a lot of success this year. President Mann has set some very ambitous goals for 2008 but I think we will be able to meet them. Transfers are coming up on the 17th and there is a chance that I will get a new companion but I will probably stay in Nseleni for at least one more transfer, which is 6 weeks. So thanks for the e-mails and keep them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment