Tuesday, May 12, 2009

December 10, 2007

Hey Family sounds like things are going good at home. I don't know what Dad is talking about, I wrote last week, I think you guys need to get things sorted out once and for all with your email. That is a shame about Jayce, I just barely received your e-mail about that since I've been on. Thanks a ton for giving Gard and Casey my e-mail. They already wrote me and it sounds like things are going good for them. I will check out the pictures you posted when I am done here. I am sorry I forgot to bring my camera to email so I will have to upload pictures next week but there will be a lot because this week is our big Christmas conference for all of the missionaries and I will get some good pics. I will also see elder Clark so I will be able to tell him Davis will dominate Alta in B ball. I talked to one of the elders in the mission office and my packages are just sitting there so I won't get them until I go down for the conference. This past two weeks has been good, last week was transfers and the knew missionaries came but none were sent to my zone. Its still nice not to be the youngest anymore. the missionary work is going well but its really challenging. We are having a hard time getting people to church because everyone who has a job works on Sunday. We are also becoming a branch this week so that is really exciting. My companion and I are pretty much guaranteed to be in the Branch presidency so that will be a good experience. We are still hoping for a few baptisms at the beginning of the year. I can't believe I have already been gone for over 2 months. In January I will be able to say I am coming home next year haha. Anyways to answer your questions mom, I don't get fed very often, I had my first traditional Zulu meal this past week and I ate the whole thing, usually we are given cold drink, which is coke or sprite. So thanks for your emails, prayers and support, I hope you get this one, I will write you again on Monday and post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment