Wednesday, May 13, 2009

January 28, 2008

Hey sorry about that I don't know what went wrong. Now I have to type a whole email over again. It probably wont be as long. I just heard about the Presidents death this morning. Its weird to think that he is gone because he is the only Prophet I ever really knew, but I'm sure he is happy now. We were joking around this morning saying that now we have to teach people that our church has no prophet and 14 apostles. Anyways sounds like things are going good at home. Mom I hope you have a fun trip, Dad I hope work is going good. Spence keep getting excited for your mission. Jordan do whatever it is that you do and don't disappoint me, and Ryan work hard in wrestling and don't be timid. This week has gone by good here. Thanks for the money in the home account, I used it to buy a South African World cup soccer jersey. We went down to Durban for a multi-zone conference and we got to hear form President Mann and Elder Hill of the 3rd quorum of the seventy. It was nice and I was able to meet up with Elder Clark and Elder Richey, so four of the BIG 5 were able to meet up. Work wise the week went by well. We had 32 people at church and I didn't bless the sacrament or speak, so I guess the Branch is gaining a little independence from the missionaries. We are really focusing on families for now, that's what this place really needs. Sorry its been so long since I have posted anything on photobucket, I keep forgetting my camera. I will post a bunch of photos next week. Thanks for everything, talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment