Friday, May 15, 2009

Letter for the Toones

Dear Toone family,
It was really nice to hear from you. Cannon, sounds like things are going well, Im glad to hear that you like Davis High. I am doing well and my mission is helping me learn and grow. Hayden I think it is really neat that you are studying the Book of Mormon, it can teach you a lot. The people in Africa treat me very well and I love being able to tell them about the restoration of the Church. Dallin, sounds like you are learning a lot about Nephi, he is one of my favorite prophets. I hope that you can use some of the things you learn from him in your own life. I play a lot of soccer here in Africa too. I hope that you do well in football. Brother and Sister Toone, thanks so much for keeping me in mind and taking the time to e-mail me. I have learned a lot about recieving promptings and taking the courage to act on them. I am glad that I can be a good example to your sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment