Friday, May 15, 2009

April 6, 2008

Hey sorry that email was so short. There have been frequent power outages here in South Africa because they don't have enough electricity. To fill you in on a few things I watched all the sessions live except for Priesthood and Saturday afternoon. Things this week have been tough because elder Randri failed his drivers test and stats weren't great for us this week. I also was bitten by a tick and have been suffering a severe headache, fever, chills and swollen glands especially in the groin region. Oh well the wise Heath Ledger once said "take the bad with the good"... RIP. The whole thing should pass in a few more days and then I am immune to it for the rest of my life. I celebrated my six month mark on Friday by burning a tie with elder Parry and then going to eat. I haven't received your package yet but I sent one to you more than a week ago so you should be getting it any day now. I will find out if I am getting transferred or not in about an hour. I'm starting to get a little antsy. Well I am looking forward to getting a little re-up in my home account soon so hopefully that happens. Well other than that there is not a lot going on, thanks for everything I will e-mail you again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment