Friday, May 15, 2009

March 30, 2008

Dear family,
Things are going good here. Sounds like things are going good at home to. The Wii, prom, wrestling, sounds like I am missing some good stuff. Thats too bad about Grandma Dorathy, sounds like its been rough. It seems like Wrestling season just started. Today for P day we went to the beach and played touch rugby and had a braai (barbeque). It was really fun. The beach was in a township so we had the whole place to ourselves. We haven't had any baptisms in Nseleni yet but we have made a lot of work with getting the branch organized. I don't know if I have painted a clear picture on how basic things are in Nseleni yet, probably because Im just used to it now but this week I had to give a lesson to our branch president about clean language preticularly the F word. He didn't know it was bad and is working on cleaning up his language. Its funny though the things we deal with. Anyways transfers are a week from thursday, and I could stay or I could go and I'm actually fine with either the more I think about it. Time is going by fast. I was reflecting on my graduation and it seems like it was 2 months ago or something. That was pretty crazy. Anyways I get to drive down and spend the night in Petermaritzburg which is the capitol of Kwa Zulu Natal province because Elder Randrianirinaniarivo is taking his driver's test there tomorrow morning. I am running short on time today so this e-mail is a little short. Thanks for everything especially the support. I'll talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment