Friday, May 29, 2009

May 11, 2008

Hey its good to hear from you once again, sorry the phone call didn't work. I waited until about 11:30 then I decided to just go to bed and figure things out in the morning. My companion was on the phone from about midnight to one, so if you were calling around then you would have definitely gotten a busy signal other wise I don't know what the deal is. Anyways call again same time today, I will be at the Zone leaders boarding for exchanges and they have a land line which will get a much better connection. The number is 0319037137, you will have to do the country code and all the stuff but I think this will work much better. Just to be clear you can only make a mothers day call and a Christmas call but it doesn't have to be on the exact day, just near that time. So I am looking forward to talking to all of you tonight. Sounds like a lot is going on at home. The new chapel sounds cool. That's too bad about the bullet bike accident. I liked Spencer's joke. That was a good one. I can't believe he is graduating next month. I feel like I was in high school yesterday. I am not going to write very much because I am going to talk to you in just a little bit so Happy mothers day, sounds like you have had a good one. I will talk to you in about nine hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment