Tuesday, May 12, 2009

December 24, 2007

Hey its good to hear from you every week
I will talk to you tomorrow so I won't write too much about whats going on here but I will give you some clarification on some things. First of all I have had some trouble uploading pics but they are uploading right now so you will be able to see them by the time you get this email. On the phone call, I don't really have a land line for you to call me on so the cell phone works best. The calling code for South Africa is 027 its at the beginning of the cell number I gave you. The mission is okay with you calling on the cell phone. The last thing is it will be best for you to call me around 10 am your time, that will be around 7 pm my time. I will be visiting people during the day so it will work better for you to call me later. Thanks for the info I will talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment