Friday, May 15, 2009

February 24, 2008

Hey family its good to hear from you again. Sounds like things are going good around home. The part about Spencer's rugby experiences and Ryan's wrestling were really cool to hear about. I guess good grades is cool too. I think that you will really enjoy rugby and especially playing flanker, Spencer. Ryan sounds like you are doing good. I only wrestled varsity a few times so you have tons of time to pass me up. I really enjoyed the e-mail from the Toones that was really cool. I am glad to hear that Matt wants to send me a letter. I got one from him last month that he wrote in October so the mail doesn't seem to work very well between Italy and Africa. I don't have a ton of time to write e-mails today so I will send a reply for the Toones next week and I will have some pictures to post. I am writing this on Tuesday because yesterday was really busy so I am using the mission couples computer to send an e-mail really quick. Things are going good around here. This is transfer week and I will most likely get a new comp but I am sure I will stay in Nseleni. I will be out for five months next week its crazy how fast time goes by. At the same time I feel like I have lived here my whole life. The teaching and things are going well we have been looking for families and things and we have been working with the branch president to get everyone callings in the branch. I am the branch clerk to so I have been working with tithing and attendance at church and those kind of things. We went paintballing yesterday and then played soccer against a Afrikaaner high school team and after that we played basketball at Zululand University. I am really sun burned now but I had a fun day. We get the call for who is going and who is staying at transfers tonight so we will see what happens. Other than that things are going about the same thanks for the e-mail and the prayers and support, I will talk to you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment