Friday, May 15, 2009

February 17, 2008

Hey family its good to hear from you as always. This week has gone by pretty fast. Anyways Mom you can chill out, that was a joke last week so next time you feel the need to send me some mean e-mail just wait until the family writes theirs so that you have cooled down a little bit. Sorry about that. Well the work has been going good in Nseleni. We have not been able to find tons of people interested in the gospel lately our work with members is paying off. This sunday we had 45 people at church. When I came to the branch we had an average of 25. So that was really rewarding. Makosi is preparing to be baptised soon so that is going good. The family whose mom passed away is doing fine and I think they will come around with a little time. Transfers are a week from Thursday and Im sure I will get a new companion, Im pretty excited about that. I just barely came back from hlahlue game park which was way cool. I am putting pictures on photobucket so you can see all the animals I saw. Sounds like everything is going good at home. Im glad you guys see Gard now and again. The science he is interested in is peleantology. He told me he is seriously considering it. Im glad to hear that Ryan is sticking to wrestling and I am way excited to hear about Spencer doing Rugby. You will love it. Jordan keep up the good school work. Thanks a ton for the home account funds you sent they help a lot. I also really appreciated the Porter Rockwell book. I am almost done with it. Well I am runnig out of time here so I will talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment