Tuesday, May 12, 2009

December 30., 2007

Hey family it was good to talk with you on Christmas too. Sorry this email is a little late but the place we usually e-mail was closed on New Years Day here. Sounds like things are going good at home. I'm happy to hear that you are putting another package together for me. Its the best to get mail from anyone.
Things here have been good. We had a News Years braai ( barbeque ), and spent the night with some of the other elders. News years eve was on P day so everything was closed. The work here during the holidays is wearing me down. No one is home for the holidays and everyone who is around is completely hammered. Fortunately I wasn't in Nseleni New Years Eve but I did see the aftermath the next day, it was crazy. Anyways, the holiday officially ends on Jan 16, so I hope that the work here can get back on track soon. The mission couple that lived next to us moved out on monday so me and Wiggs are on our own now but there is a new couple coming on the 9th so Im looking forward to that. Thanks for taking the time to e-mail me and everything, I enjoyed the phone call and I'm really looking forward to Spencer getting his mission call and serving at the same time as me. That will be really cool. A mission is definetly something to look forward to. Anyways say "hi" to everyone for me and keep doing what's right, I will email you again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment